TRAINING AND AWARENESS OF GOOD REFLEXES ON THE FIELD IN HOSTILE AREAS
The H.E.A.T (Hostile Environment Awareness Training) is an intensive 5-day course aimed at training national and international personnel to deal with dangerous situations in the context of a deployment in a sensitive or even hostile environment. The training emphasizes team building and team leadership based on operational scenarios that are as close as possible to the realities of the field of projection.
Two possible formats: 3 or 5 days depending on profiles and needs.
Open-to-all registration on our open sessions, or customized and dedicated training.
- To train participants in security and crisis management measures to protect themselves in a hostile and degraded environment.
- Provide the necessary tools to survive in complex environments
- To develop individual skills and group dynamics related to stress management.
- Personal Safety Awareness
- Safety on the move (preparation, during movement, reporting)
- Stress and mental health management
- Hostage taking
- Tactical first aid
- IED, UXO and common weaponry in the Sahel
- Topography and orientation
- Dealing with a dangerous situation
- Hibernation, relocation and evacuation
- Communication and equipment
- Several operational scenarios and immersive scenarios with more than 40 extras and actors
Hostile Environment Awareness Training next sessions (HEAT) - NIGER:
- SESSION 1 : From 24 to 28 JULY 2023 (5 days)
- SESSION 2 : from 09 to 13 OCTOBER 2023 (5 days)
- SESSION 3 : from 16 to 20 OCTOBER 2023 (5 days)
- SESSION 4 : from 06 to 10 NOVEMBER 2023 (5 days)
- SESSION 5 : from 04 to 08 DECEMBER 2023 (5 days)
Hostile Environment Awareness Training next sessions (HEAT) - SENEGAL :
- SESSION 1 : From 23 to 26 OCTOBER 2023 (4 days)
- SESSION 2 : from 30 OCTOBER to 2 NOVEMBER 2023 (5 days)
Individual HEAT price : 1550 €* Excl. Taxes
*The price of the course may vary according to the number of participants, the options chosen (Meet & Greet, accommodation, etc.) and any other specific requests.